This design has been apart of NativeMade since the very beginning. We originally designed it as a geofilter for Snapchat, but it ended up becoming the very first design we launched back in the fall of 2016. We've brought it back for a limited time only. Snag one while they last.
Demensions: 5in x 3in
Type: Die Cut
*These stickers are extremely durable if they are installed properly (refer to installation instructions down the page). Because this sticker is made up of small pieces it doesn't work well on laptops or water bottles. This works best as a car decal because you place it once and don't have to touch it again.
Since this design is a bit on the delicate side you may want to follow these instructions to insure you don't lose a few pieces.
1. Clean the area where you will be placing the sticker.
2. Remove the white paper backing by peeling away the clear transfer sticker (the white sticker should be stuck to the clear part).
3. Place the white sticker where desired (the clear part of the sticker will still be attached at this point).
4. Apply pressure to the entire design until it is fully adhered. You can use a credit card to help apply pressure and remove any air bubbles.
5. Slowly remove the clear part from the design. If some of the pieces start to come up we recommend pressing the sticker back down and leaving the clear covering over the sticker for at few hours before removing it.
6. Once the sticker has fully adhered and the clear covering is removed, then you're done.